Can’t Find Code - please help!

Hi there,
My brother is sending over from America his judo trophies and medals and I can’t find a specific code for these items. They are purely sentimental and not for reselling but the only code is for collectors medals. Nothing for Trophies. Can anyone help? I thought this would be a simple parcel of personal possessions. I’m so frustrated. Thank you

Hello, they would be classified as ornaments under commodity code: 8306 29 00 00 see https://www.trade-tariff.service.gov.uk/commodities/8306290000?currency=EUR

Hi
I am looking for the correct commodity code for the export of 100% bronze sculptures/statues/statuettes
I used the tariff tool searching for Bronze Statue/Statuette and the above code was presented 7419 99 90 99 and/or 8306290000. I got two different codes from HMRC.
These sculptures are made from the original molds created by Oscar Nemon
They are ornamental and not functional
They are reproduced by the company “Estate of Nemon”
They are sold on order to eBay customers and when commissioned by Museums. There are large and small reproductions.
Please could you help me confirm which is the correct code. I am sorry to reply to this one, but I could not create a new entry. Also, do we put the export HS code on our invoices? as we will be exporting the sculptures from UK out.
Many thanks

Hi
I am looking for the correct commodity code for the export of 100% bronze sculptures/statues/statuettes
I used the tariff tool searching for Bronze Statue/Statuette and the above code was presented 7419 99 90 99 and/or 8306290000. I got two different codes from HMRC.
These sculptures are made from the original molds created by Oscar Nemon
They are ornamental and not functional
They are reproduced by the company “Estate of Nemon”
They are sold on order to eBay customers and when commissioned by Museums. There are large and small reproductions.
Please could you help me confirm which is the correct code. I am sorry to reply to this one, but I could not create a new entry. Also, do we put the export HS code on our invoices? as we will be exporting the sculptures from UK out.
Many thanks

Hello There

I am looking to import protective N95 respirators/ masks and i cant find the code for it. can you please advice?

Many thanks,
Archana

Hi,

Have you found the code gor this Archana?

Regards,
Rishi