COVID Test Kits

Hi,

We are shipping out some COVID test kits internationally and trying to figure out the best HS code,

Would would you recommend?

Thanks,

I think commodity information for 3822000000 may be a good place to start looking. Hard to clasify with scant detail.

Hello, I’m Felix our company specializes in supplying Grade KN95 face mask , we are currently have stock in the UK, if necessary, please contact me 07925605366

Hi everyone,
Im Andy Cai. My company is VAT registered and have import import license. I especially deal the goods import from China to UK. And I have export license in China as well. I can supply all type of mask and COVID test kit to meet your requirements. Also the price is fair value. Due to the space shotage by the airline, only three flights a week from Shanghai to UK. So it will approximately take 10 working days to UK. if you have any questions please contact me on 07422959845 or email me on themandarinsky@hotmail.com.
Thank you

Hi Felix
Please send me details of the KN95 face mask and the qty/price
Thanks, Shab

Hi

We currently have in stock available now - KN95 Foldable Mask

Brand -ZHU CI – Model KN9501

• 4 Layers of Protection
  • KN95 (PFE>95%)
  • FFP2 Protection
  • Anti-Infection
  • Dust Protection PM2.5
  • FDA Registration (USA)
  • EN 149 : 001 + A1 : 2009 Standard (EU)
  • Main Material: Melt-Blown Filter. Non-Woven Fabric

The price will vary depending on the amount you require, we are receiving more stock daily!

The company is VAT registered and have import license. We deal with the goods import from China to UK. We also have export license in China.

if you have any questions please contact me
Thank you
Joanne 07890316816