Exporter Authorisation Number / REX Number

We export to Canada a few times a year and on our most recent despatch have now been asked for a CETA statement which is fine.
What I can not find is how to apply for an Exporter Customs authorisation number / REX number.

Apply to HMRC to become a registered exporter on the Registered Exporter (REX) system