Mixed Food spice code help please

Hi there, can someone help me to find the correct code for food spices for flavouring food.
Do I have to list all ingredients of the mixed spice packs that I am trying to find a code for?
This seems like a mine field to me so any help would be gratefully appreciated.
Phil

Start by looking at Section II: Vegetable products, Coffee, tea, maté and spices, Ginger, saffron, turmeric (curcuma), thyme, bay leaves, curry and other spices For further guidance read the Chapter Notes towards the bottom of the page.

Chapter notes

1. Mixtures of the products of headings 0904 to 0910 are to be classified as follows:
    (a) mixtures of two or more of the products of the same heading are to be classified in that heading;
    (b) mixtures of two or more of the products of different headings are to be classified in heading 0910. The addition of other substances to the products of headings 0904 to 0910 (or to the mixtures referred to in paragraph (a) or (b) above) shall not affect their classification provided that the resulting mixtures retain the essential character of the goods of those headings. Otherwise such mixtures are not classified in this chapter; those constituting mixed condiments or mixed seasonings are classified in heading [2103](https://www.trade-tariff.service.gov.uk/headings/2103)