Play mat eva foam code

hi can any one tell me the commodity code for a childrens play mat made of eva foam.
its an interlocking puzzle mat
thanks

If it is a play mat (e.g. animals or cars to be fitted in), it would be 9503.0069
If it is a puzzle mat e.g. used for yoga / pilates, it would be 3918.9000

Thanks for that
The company that make it says it’s the bottom one
Shame because it’s a animal puzzle play mat which would reduce the import tax

There are different BTIs:

3918 for more “protective” mats (something to lie on): https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/dds2/ebti/ebti_details.jsp?refcountry=GB&refcountry=GB&refcountry=GB&refcountry=GB&refcountry=GB&refcountry=GB&keywordsearch=PUZZLE&keywordsearch=PUZZLE&keywordsearch=PUZZLE&keywordsearch=PUZZLE&keywordsearch=PUZZLE&keywordsearch=PUZZLE&totalRecords=12&totalRecords=12&totalRecords=12&totalRecords=12&totalRecords=12&totalRecords=12&keywordmatchrule=OR&keywordmatchrule=OR&keywordmatchrule=OR&keywordmatchrule=OR&keywordmatchrule=OR&keywordmatchrule=OR&valstartdateto=&valstartdateto=&valstartdateto=&valstartdateto=&valstartdateto=&valstartdateto=&valenddateto=&valenddateto=&valenddateto=&valenddateto=&valenddateto=&valenddateto=&valenddate=&valenddate=&valenddate=&valenddate=&valenddate=&valenddate=&orderby=0&Lang=de&nomenc=&nomenc=&nomenc=&nomenc=&nomenc=&nomenc=&linkVal=&valstartdate=&valstartdate=&valstartdate=&valstartdate=&valstartdate=&valstartdate=&specialkeyword=&specialkeyword=&specialkeyword=&specialkeyword=&specialkeyword=&specialkeyword=&viewVal=&reference=GBBTI503728363&suppldate=&suppldate=&suppldate=&suppldate=&suppldate=&suppldate=&descript=&descript=&descript=&descript=&descript=&descript=&nomencto=&nomencto=&nomencto=&nomencto=&nomencto=&nomencto=&selectedReference=

9503 for something to actively play with:
https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/dds2/ebti/ebti_details.jsp?Lang=de&selectedReference=&reference=DE45/16-1&refcountry=DE&valstartdate=&valstartdateto=&valenddate=&valenddateto=&suppldate=&nomenc=&nomencto=&keywordsearch=PUZZLE&descript=&orderby=0&totalRecords=160&linkVal=&viewVal=Thumbnail&keywordmatchrule=OR&specialkeyword=

Note: IT is responsibility of the importer to declare the correct code - if the latter is more appropriate, it does not necessarily matter what the manufacturer says…

Thank you very much . My mat is similar to the 2nd one so I will go with that one I think