Publishing of Delta in API

Hello,

1. I’m wondering if the API also provides a sort of delta with the changes that were made daily, with notes of which records have been deleted, modified or added? Currently Belgium is providing an XML with the daily changes and an XML with all the month’s changes.

2. As the UK has already concluded certain agreements, would these rates be available only when we’re nearing 1st Jan 2021?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @matt_bitzesty, could you please let us know if this incorporated or in the pipeline for both points?
Thank you.
Praveen

Hi Praveen,

The UK Trade Tariff API will not at this time provide delta files, HMRC publishes the delta files in their API called Bulk Data File List API.

https://developer.service.hmrc.gov.uk/api-documentation/docs/api/service/secure-data-exchange-bulk-download/1.0

If you have any feedback on the HMRC API do let me know as I can feed it back to the HMRC CDS team.

With regards to the the point of when we will publish the data post 1st of Jan 2021, we are in discussion with HMRC on how best to do this, as we get our data from HMRC we will be steered by what they can provide (we may need to run two instances).

Thanks,
Matt

1 Like

@praveenkumar Sorry forgot to at your username.

1 Like

Hi @matt_bitzesty I am curious about whether will Trade Tariff APIs continue to return up to date data after 31 Dec 2020?

Hi @OnurEron,

Yes we will return up to date data after 31 December 2020, once HMRC publishes the schedules.

Kind regards,
Matt

@matt_bitzesty, any timeline as to when this will be published?

Not at the moment, I assume HMRC will make a statement @praveenkumar

Thanks @matt_bitzesty