Resin 3d printer parts & accessories

I am trying to establish what tariff codes for products from China for a variety of 3d printer related products are.

I’ve searched and browsed but can’t find the info.

Is the best thing to contact HMRC?


I have been informed elsewhere that the following applies for the items I am looking at

Weirdly though I have contact with other people buying under £100 of the same goods getting import duty invoices and courier charges after ordering items and it being 20-30pounds extra.

Is there an obvious point of contact to enquire about this? My venture would be ruined if similar happened