Surgical Face Masks - Which Code

Hello All,

I have found a supplier in China for a large stock of the EN14683 3-ply surgical masks. This is my first time doing trading and by reading all the existing topics, I am quite confused if it should be classified as 6307909810 or 9020000020?
Please if someone can help
Thanks a lot!

Hi. There are some BTI’s for non-woven disposable masks. The commodity code stated is 6307909810

Thanks a lot for the reply! It is very helpful

HMRC - for the provision of masks suitable for supplying support workers at this COVID time, is HMRC really keeping to this code of 6307909810? This attracts a 6.3% (China) import duty rate … surely this should be duty free at this time (especially if they are being bought to provide FOC to support workers?)

Please advise.
Many thanks

It’s the EU’s common customs tariff, nothing to do with HMRC. While we are in the brexit transition period the UK still has to abide by the EU rules. The UK tariff (still being discussed) wont come into force until 1st Jan 2021.

Apologies to HMRC (its in the email address when asking queries on classification).
These are masks to protect key workers for the current pandemic. Are you sure that rules cannot be amended prior to 2021? This is a significant cost that surely could and should be temporarily relaxed for the increased cost to nation if people cannot protect themselves as cheaply and easily as possible?

Hi, I believe these are the basic 3-ply surgical masks. Can someone please advise on the correct code for N95/FFP2 masks if different?

Many thanks in advance

Any mask if u still need please call me : 07925605366, thanks

Hi,
Im Andy. My company is VAT registered and have import import license. I especially deal the goods import from China to UK. And I have export license in China as well. I can supply all type of mask to meet your requirements. Also the price is fair value. Due to the space shotage by the airline, only three flights a week from Shanghai to UK. So it will approximately take 10 working days to UK. if you have any questions please contact me on 07422959845 or email me on themandarinsky@hotmail.com.
Thank you

Hi we have FFP1 -3 ply Disposable Face masks available in the UK

2-3 days delivery.

Contact me for more details. - info@nexiss.co.uk

Hi, Please see attached letter.
Please let us know your requirements.
Thanks

Good Afternoon,

I am the Sales Director for Nexiss Ltd. We currently have good stock of disposable FFP1 Masks, KN95 Mask FFP2 and face shields with 2 to 3 days delivery.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for pricing and delivery times.

Hi Kenny

You may not need to import PPE from China as can get most items at a reasonable price in the UK now. Please email me at paul@tradeppe.co.uk for your requirements or my mob 07534 229835.

Need pricing for N95 Masks with Certs if anyone has them.

paul@tradeppe.co.uk) my mob 07534 229835.

I am selling the KN95 at a good prices but have been asked for the N95 from a customer looking to order weekly.

Paul

HI we can help you with the N95. I tried to ring you but no one answer. please ring me on07414640066 or email:bianou.trading@gmail.com

Hi All

We have large quantity of 4-ply disposable surgical face masks in UK with CE & FDA certified and come with test reports. The mask come direct from our factory in Vietnam so we can offer at very competitive price with next day delivery

Please contact me on 0783 7007623 or email: info@avtfood.co.uk

Best regards

Hello All, just to clarify that commodity 9020000000 description as follows - Other breathing appliances and gas masks, excluding protective masks having neither mechanical parts nor replaceable filters
so in the case of the disposable three or four ply surgical masks this wouldn’t be appropriate.
If the protective ‘surgical’ type masks are made of nonwoven textiles then chapter 6307 would be the place to go. For anything else, start with what the masks are made from (ie paper) etc.

Hi guys, I am working in freight industry and can confirm the HS code is below: 63079010

PPE and other protective equipment,Masks,63079010,“Made-up articles of textile materials, incl. dress patterns, knitted or crocheted, n.e.s.”,“Textile face-masks, without a replaceable filter or mechanical parts, including surgical masks and disposable face-masks made of knitted textiles (this includes the masks known as N95 Particulate Respirators) ; FFP2 and FFP3 face masks” (for who was asking about FFP2)

Also, please give me a shout if you need face mask (small/ bulk quantity). We are working with certified factories in Vietnam (CE/ FDA) and certainly is able to help. Please email me: an.nguyen812@gmail.com for more info.

Regards
Ann

you might want to see this

Hope it helps