Travellers Cheques

Does anyone know the Commodity Code to import Travellers Cheques? These are being imported as payment instruments.

49 07 may be a good place to look as it mentions ‘cheque forms’

To bring them into the UK from outside the EU you will need to follow the procedure found here: